Tuesday 9 October 2007

The Importance Of my existance

Hello, this may seem extremely out of the blue seeing as I haven't actually blogged for about a century...but I have something very interesting going on in my life.

However, you may not find it too interesting, but hey, you're reading the blog aren't you?...

My life is incredibly important and interesting at the moment (it's not). I'm at school at the moment, so it may be rather difficult to write this all out without the whole school finding out whats going on in my life... Firstly, forget about the other boys I've talked about recently, they're history. There's this new guy (who I've known for about 2 years, and we've been close friends on and off, and I've liked him on and off...) his name isn't Fred, but as you may have noticed by now, I don't tend to use people's real names. Apart from Michael. He doesn't deserve a fake name. So, me and Fred have been rather close lately, we've been spending a lot of time together. (Need I explain more on that particular topic?...) And basically, we've told each other our feelings, we both like each other in the same way...normally this would lead to becoming a simple 'couple'. (Lots of sighing, holding hands and not finishing sentences...) But no. See, Fred broke up with his girlfriend about a month before I broke up with BF, except she broke up with HIM, and about a week later, ran off with one of Fred's best friends. They did this RIGHT in front of Fred. Of course he was upset, but he got over it about a month later. But, Fred is a really good friend of BF's and apparently BF is still in love with me, and hasn't nearly gotten over me, and has been thoroughly pissed off and affected hearing about my 'flings' and 'things' with other guys.

So Fred WANTS us to go out, but the last thing he wants is for BF to find out (I really need to stop calling BF 'BF'...From now on, his new name is Harry, there is a reason why I've chosen that name but if I told you it would tear a whole in our Galaxy and destroy approximately 2 thirds of the universe. So I'm not going to.) so what we're doing now, is going out in secret. Yup. Pathetic, we've told 2 people each Of course, I've told 4, but that's only expected from such a gossip.

I think this is even harsher on Harry than it would be if he knew about us...

So in about 10 mins, when break starts, I'm gonna talk to Fred and tell him that either we have to make this public, so there are no secrets...OR we'll finish it and just go back to being friends.

To be honest, I don't really give two flying fingers what happens, I just hate being confused, and there is a bright side to both possibilities:

If we make it public, I'll have a boyfriend, and therefore, a new person to refer to as 'BF', although, I'm not quite sure Fred is yet worthy of that name...

If we brake up, I'll be single and free and will be able to have a 'fling' or 'thing with whoever I happen to meet...

So I'm sorted to be honest.

Anyway, guy with practically an onion for a head is trying to read over my shoulder, so I better go...


Byee xxx
MMGXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: