Sunday 17 August 2008

...regaining the main aspect of my personality.

I'm actually starting to REGAIN the main aspect of my personality.

Could either be seen as a good thing...or perhaps a bad thing, depending on how you look at it. Not that there's anyone there to look at it seeing as I seem to have lost most of my readers.

Which I don't mind too much.

This is for me, I've decided.

...My blog...that is...

I can't be bothered to have a handwritten diary cause that would mean I'd have to burn every page after I've written it to prevent people who I would prefer not to read it from reading it.

Also, I like the idea of people I don't know being able to read it, which may sound slightly strange to some...but not to me.

Anyway, back to the 'regaining the most important aspect of my life' thingy...

I've met someone who I'm getting along with quite well, and it COULD amount to something...maybe

Perhaps...

If he wanted to...

If we spent enough non-boring time together...which has happened every time we've been together actually: it's never been boring, it's always been...fun?

Bape. That, of course, isn't his name, because I tend not to use people's real names on this blog..seeing as it's anonymous.

Bape, happens to be the make of the shoes he was wearing when I met him =]

Uhuh, I'm a stalker.

Actually, I'd prefer not to be referred to as that from now on...so scrap that.

I'm just very interested.

So yeah...Bape.

I like him, he seems to like me, he's told another friend he likes me...we've kissed a few times, and we're basically acting like a couple.

He's 17..and I'm 16 on Tuesday.

I was talking to my friend, A, today, and he said that he thinks we've grown out of literally initiating the beginning of...boyfriend & girlfriendhood.

What I mean, is that there's no, "will you go out with me..." or "shall we make this official"...allowed anymore, and if there was, we would have to have decreased in age and become 14-year-olds. Do you follow?

I'm really bad at this kind of thing though...cause, well, those of you who've been following my blog, should have noticed that I've been in a 'thing' with quite a few guys, and every time I've actually gotten into a proper relationship (as far as a 'proper relationship' goes, at this age...), it's always been initiated out loud.

This proves how immature I am, and how mature Bape could be.

OH YEAH!, you don't know anything about this guy yet do you...?

He's a tiny bit taller than me, wears a lot of topman...has black hair, and green eyes....which is always a HOT combination.

That's all you need to know.

So the question that this post revolves around is: How do I know if this guy is my boyfriend or not? (when he gets back from holiday)

End of...for now.


On another note, I get my GCSE results back on Thursday!

I don't know whether i'm dreading it or looking forward to it...it all depends on how I do...which makes no sense because that's in the future....and I can't decide if I'm dreading it or looking forward to it AFTER the event, can I now?

Here's what I'm hoping to achieve:

Maths: C
Chemistry: C
Biology: C
Physics: C
Citizenship: E (it get's better after this...)
English Lit: A
English Language: A
Food tech: A
Philosophy and Ethics: A
Music: A*
ICT: C
Drama: A*

...I think that's all the subjects...
anyway, I'd be extremely happy with those results!

Especially the A* in music.

Anyway, I'm at A's house with A and Rawr (which is also a fake name), and I'm being very antisocial, so must go..

Night

XXXXXXXX MMG

No comments: