Thursday 19 July 2007

At home.

Me and BF have broken up.

I would leave it at that so that you guys would have to actually spend some time thinking about what you have just read, but that would just be clever. And I'm not clever.

We'd been having quite a few arguments lately and we kind of realised that we were growing apart.
Now I understand why long relationships at 14/15 only happen when both the boy and girl are complete loners and don't have any friends apart from eachother.

Our personalities grew apart. Because we'd been going out for 8 months and hanging in school with different groups, it was only normal to mature...in different ways.

WHAT? why am I listening to high school musical?
I'm learning the harmonies :) Doing quite well actually.

I still have strong feelings for him, but it got to the point where all we had in common was the fact we were going out. Sad, isn't it?

CHANGE OF SUBJECT

Don't fall off your chair, it's not sensible.

I know it's quite fast, but I already like this guy called..um...lets call him Jack (its not his name)
I've liked him since before I was with BF...but I was already basically going out with BF so it would have been wrong. So now that I've prooved that he didn't come out of nowhere...
I've been distant friends with him but now we're really close.

He really likes Z who is/is supposed to be my best friend, which I respect because she's pretty and can be nice. So I'm being there for him, but lately shes been a B-I-T-C-H. She keeps changing her personality around different people. That gets annoying...she always wants to appear as the leader of me and Shar (my other best friend) as in always trying to stand in between us.

I AM NOT A 'POSSY' KIND OF PERSON!!! (unless I'm the one who owns the possy)

She's been treating Jack SO badly, she's so rude to him but flirts at the same time. And today, she did something rather abnormal...she shoved a stick lengthways into his CROTCH then just walked off laughing like she really didn't care.

'OUCH' he said, and then he curled up into a completely round ball and was trying to prevents himself from throwing up for literally ten minutes. Me and Shar comforted him because he stated that he felt like he was having a baby. Yep. It looked pretty painful.

So now me Shar and Jack have fallen out with Z. :) Very girly isn't it?

Off to have a shower nightey night.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX MMG

No comments: