Monday 7 May 2007

The rose.

My friend has been grounded. Well...BEV has. He has had his mobile confiscated, isn't allowed to use the computer, isn't allowed to use the home phone and isn't allowed to step out of his front door! (Although I think he might be allowed out his back door otherwise it would be violating his human rights. I think.) He's also suspended from school for smoking on the field. What a complete and utter fool. I don't understand why you would do that. If you're going to smoke, at least DON'T DO IT IN SCHOOL!!!! Serves him right, what a...Bev.

Ugh...school tomorrow. I wish I'd get suspended. Well, actually I don't. If I did, I would be in severe trouble with my parents. That's all I'd care about. Oh God I have tests in like...AH! NEXT WEEK!
Oh no, now I'll have to put some actual effort into my school work.

I'm starting to think about Hottie...again. (Remember? The HOT guy I met in Cuba who battled a rosebush for me?- that sounded A LOT better in my head, but seeing as I'm too tired to think, i'm just going to leave it). I haven't looked at the rose yet actually, it must have dried out by now. In fact, it's probaly been absorbed by the pages of the heavy book I put it in. Better go and check................it's still there...but it seems to have caught some kind of disease (probaly from me) it's gone all brown and weird. Oh well, I HAVE to keep it because it's the only thing I have to remember Hottie by. Although i'll probally end up throwing it away, or the whole household will be quarintined for some rare bacterial disease, that BF will catch and then I won't be able to see him at school anymore. (I wouldn't be able to see him anyway because our whole household, as I said, would be quarintined...)
Oh my god. Hottie was so...HOT!! I can't stop thinking about him, I need to dance with him again! No....I love BF...

I should go before I betray all my feelings for my boyfriend and start fanticising about hottie.

Love me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (MMG= me)

1 comment:

Oscarinho said...

I seriously advice against keeping diseased dry flowers. Way too dangerous.
I'm extremely amused by your blog. Keep it up and don't be too hard on yourself because of spelling ;)